T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Another Great Success!

You're really getting good at making me love your work. LOL. The game is fabulous, it works very well, it has simple and easy to remember controls, it has a very smooth frame rate (well for me) and of course, simple, fun achievements!

I love the game. It's great in all areas and it's related to T E T R I S ' D and Tetris.

Great game, great work. Congratulations. 10/10 5/5

The Enrichment Center The Enrichment Center

That was cool!

That was nicely presented BUT all too simple. GLaDOS probably would have come up with something a bit more in depth and harder. The items weren't exactly hard to find since they stick out like a sore thumb, so they could have been smaller and hid in the rooms or something, to keep the player thinking and the clues were to obvious as well. Though the game wasn't all bad, the sound quality was top notch and the voice for GLaDOS was very nice and surprisingly creepy. The idea itself was also very cool and hey if you liked Portal and you made a tribute, then you got me sold!

Good game overall. Keep up the good work! :)

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

HaHA!

Great game, simple yet fun and tons of replay value!!! Great game this was awesome, could have been a bit more descriptive in the instructions, Oh and I need the song used at the menu screen!!!! but overall great game!! :3

P.s. Congrats Tom!